After making the most incredible buckwheat healthy granola I decided to continue to experiment in the kitchen.
I love savory muffins, however, most muffins you buy are either made from refined wheat and contain dairy. I want something really healthy and different!
These muffins are super easy to make and make a delicious snack for both children and adults. Nutritionally, these muffins are gluten-free, a great source of protein and fiber and a source of iron. And of course, they are dairy free. What a bonus.
I hope you enjoy these muffins as much as I do.
- Cooked buckwheat (2 cups)
- Red onion x 3
- Rosemary stalks x 2
- Cherry Tomatoes cut in half (200g)
- Tbsp olive oil x 3
- Eggs x 3 (Beaten)
Makes 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 175 C and grease a 12-cup capacity muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the above ingredients.
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin liners
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes for at 175 C.
Let me know how you get on. Comment below and please like and share this post.